Old men

Brenda64
Brenda64
To be honest, I never understood why some women are so attracted to old men...I am always thinking that they must have a lot of money.
I can't imagine how someone could have sex with 80 years old men...like, what's so attractive about them? Is it a fetish? Or are women doing this because of money?
I am really intrigued by this subject because I am seeing more and more beautiful girls that are in “relationships” with these disgusting men. For example, I have heard about this Instagram guy called Gianluca Vacchi? Omg, what is wrong with him? He is like 70 and his “lovers” are always like 20-ish. It makes me sick.
Shivaganga
Shivaganga
My love older man understand woman the way a young egotistic young boy does not
Zeeya
Zeeya
hell;o how are you
Shivaganga
Shivaganga
We cater to there pleasure we travel every inch of there body with caress and love making love is not just about having an orgasoms bud about pleasuring the other person to the max and knowing how to control yourself so she can encounter nirvana
Zeeya
Zeeya
hello hpw are you
Zeeya
Zeeya
My name is maria ,i am 33 years Old,I am  5' 7", 141 lbs.,Long Hair  and a healthy Lady. I am Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally.. Am helping my granny in a hair dressing shop..am Living with my  granny,i am Canadian By Birth and  i have been In Colombia all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married....if you are interested you can email me at s*****[email protected]

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum