White woman+ white man=black child????

Moneyhoney
Moneyhoney
my wife’s friend just had a black baby but she definitely hates black men and has never fucked one — how the fuck is this possible ?!?
Legal_heartbreaker
Legal_heartbreaker
:)))
Legal_heartbreaker
Legal_heartbreaker
r u 4 realz?!?👍🏿🙅🏿‍♂️🔞
Flint
Flint
Have you ever had sex with a black woman ? When I was in school my teacher said that if a white man had sex with a black woman ,the black woman could pass on the traits to the white man and he then could pass it on to his wife , and if they had intercourse he then could pass it on to his wife thus she would be impregnated with a blacck baby .
Legal_heartbreaker
Legal_heartbreaker
thats genious!!!
Legal_heartbreaker
Legal_heartbreaker
:))
Hanna
Hanna
craaaaaazyyyyy
Usman
Usman
Hi
Rosey
Rosey
I am Miss linda moriz writting from Ivory Coast, Please i want you to assist me in investing a total amount of $8.5 million Dollars which i inherited from my late parents. I lost my parents during political war here 15th 2010 I am 21 years old and have no business idea, i would like you to help me get this fund invested while i continue my education in your country. I will give you more details as soon as i hear from you through email, m*****[email protected]
Rosey
Rosey
hello how are you doing? my name is linda moriz i am lovely , honest and caring , i like your photo i am single looking for a serious relationship and you? can we chat on hangout so that i will tell you more about me and also we will exchange some photos to each other ok this is my email address add me on send me a massage i am waiting, m*****[email protected]
Hunter67343
Hunter67343
Someone be lying! 😂🤣😂
1wm4fun
1wm4fun
someone on her father side went behind the wood pile. And it is as always daddy's maybe momma's baby.

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum