Looking for ladies who want to experience my...

Pipes420
Pipes420
my biggest turn on is making a woman multiple cum i get off knowing i am the one making her toes curl and her back arch and her eyes roll back as her body starts to shutter uncontrollably till we both feel her love juices flow down the both of us .Now that is hot... I typically got for about 2 hours depending on how much you take because its going to get really intense for you i would even snail fuck you that's where i take just the head and slowly put it in and out very slow till your hips start grinding and you start thrusting them at me to put it in deeper but i wont till your out of your fucking mind begging me to put it in and when your not paying attention i will trust it in hard and strong you will scream and most likely squirt now that's fucking hot think about this a guy who gets off by getting you off so the more you get off the more he gets off just think how fucking happy you be when i finally cum and its not un common for you to keep cumin for up to 45 min after we are done the after shocks i love watching that it gets me all horny all over again. And expect at least 45 min of foreplay love to tease the juice's right out of you. Licking the inside of your thigh getting so close to your wet pussy you can feel my breath but not ever licking it till your actually dripping in anticipation.. For me its all about you so really all you have to do is strap yourself in and enjoy the ride... So any Sweet Honeys in the Minnesota area who would like to have it all about them by all means hit me up.....
Sarahbae
Sarahbae
Hey hit me on hangout s*****[email protected]
Sarahbae
Sarahbae
sarahstanley 761 at
Pipes420
Pipes420
Ok Hotness will do that mine is slv69420
Pipes420
Pipes420
well i hit you up sadly I got no reply from you
Andrew
Andrew
Hi
Pipes420
Pipes420
Hello Andrew is there something I can help you with ?

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum