Latest topics 111 of 381

Mommy Lonely95
Mommy Lonely95

Seeking for slave

I’m mistress looking for slave to serve me ?? Add me on goggle chat m*****1@gmail. com. Snapchat mistressn237233. Kik...
No replies
Mommy Lonely95
Mommy Lonely95

Do you wanna be dominant

Kik me up mistressnikki991. Goggle chat m*****1@gmail. com
No replies
Mommy Lonely95
Mommy Lonely95

My beloved slave

Add me up Kik mistressnikki991 Goggle chat m*****1@gmail. com Skype mistress nikki991. Ig mis. tressn
No replies
Mistress Sandra
Mistress Sandra

Hello

Hey slave... I'm in search of a submissive sissy slave to train and Explore BDSM world together with If interested;...
No replies
Goddessmaria21
Goddessmaria21

Sub needed

Pm me on KIK missmariajose12 or snap Goddess4yu or telegram @goddessmaria213 or text sms (774) 8*****7 or google chat...
No replies
Mistress00
Mistress00

I’m a cruel mistress

You’re seeking to explore text me hoping you gotta pay mistress tribute just some token though
No replies
Mhzjasmine
Mhzjasmine

Take care of

Is there anyone interested in being my my sugar baby and I’m gonna to take good care of all your bills
No replies
Mistress00
Mistress00

Serious subs and newbie needed

A very submissive newbie or pro sub should DM with a detail of another place we could chat on hosting BDSM party at a...
No replies
Mistress00
Mistress00

Tribute low as you can afford

Good experience and exploration for serious and obedient slaves and sissy
No replies
Goddess Sandria
Goddess Sandria

Looking for a submissive slave to serve me

Text me on telegram @sarahsan14 Google chat M*****7@gmail. com
No replies
Mistress Sandra
Mistress Sandra

Seeking a finslave

I'm a sadistic Dominant Mistress seeking a submissive finslave to train and Explore D/s lifestyle with Kik:...
No replies
Goddessmaria2you
Goddessmaria2you

Goddess

Kinky and sexy mommy seeking for a long term Bdsm relationship Both online and in person pm me if you are interested...
No replies
Goddess Sandria
Goddess Sandria

I’m mistresss Sarah sandria

I’m looking for a good submissive to serve 24/7 as my slut and give me good attention Text me on telegram...
No replies
Goddess Sandria
Goddess Sandria

I’m looking for sissy submissive salve to...

I will like to chat with the sissy more better somewhere else, I have google chat or Telegram Google chat...
No replies
Mistress460
Mistress460

Seeking for a devoted and committed online...

Seeking for a serious, devoted, and faithful submissive slave who is willing to serve and worship me in real life and...
No replies
Goddess840
Goddess840

Who is ready to bow and worships me, I'm into...

Seeking for a devoted and committed online and real time Submissive slaves to own, who is ready to bow and worships...
No replies
Mistressimelda
Mistressimelda

I’m Goddess Imelda

Look me up on telegram or google chat if you are interested in having a Goddess Mistress for a cool session play and...
No replies
Goddess_mommy
Goddess_mommy

Are you ready to serve

I’m United States, a professional mistress… An educated, cultured, witty and charming dinner companion. Enjoy the...
No replies
Mistressimelda
Mistressimelda

I’m in for session only USA

Add up if you are interested in been own fully as a submissive sissy pet slave,,, @mistressimelda32 My telegram id
No replies
Goddess_mommy
Goddess_mommy

Loyal slave needed

I’m 32 US a professional mistress pm open for an obedient slave willing to serve and learn only if you can afford $19...
No replies
Goddess_mommy
Goddess_mommy

Ready to serve?

Any slave here ready to serve and worship Aware of paying for the tribute Pm me for tasks 32 f US, mistress
No replies
Goddess_mommy
Goddess_mommy

Real slave ready to serve

Any slave here ready to serve and worship Aware of paying for the tribute Pm me for tasks 32 f US, mistress
No replies
Goddess_mommy
Goddess_mommy

Need a real slave

Any slave real to get training and be dominated write me up my registration to be my slave and make you powerful it...
No replies
Goddessmaria2you
Goddessmaria2you

SUB needed for a long term relationship

Pm me on Kik missmariajose12 or snap marialatext2 or telegram @goddessmaria2u or signal and text (774) 8*****7 if you...
No replies
Mistress Sandra
Mistress Sandra

Searching for losers

Hey I'm Mistress Sandra, I'm a kinky sadistic Mistress seeking a submissive slave to train and Explore D/s lifestyle...
No replies
Mide
Mide

Submissive Slut available for hookup and...

Couples willing to explore and dominant master in search of a submissive slut should Dm me or message me on google...
No replies
Mide
Mide

I’m a female slave looking for a master to...

Looking for a master to own me for a long term Relocation wouldn’t be a problem Google chat m*****y@gmail. com if you...
No replies
Mide
Mide

You need a submissive slave to own and dominate?

I’m here Master Google chat me on M*****y@gmail. com I charge $ and I have no limit I can’t explore
No replies
Goddess_mommy
Goddess_mommy

Only real people

Any slave/sissy ready to serve mummy want you in her DM texting and begging her to pegged you and use you like the...
No replies
Lara Foster
Lara Foster

Am Available now

Hey ’m Lara I’m free today and want some kinky and nasty sex right now, Host or Travel you must know how to fuck......
No replies
Mide
Mide

Available for hook up

Can be Submissive or Dominating depending on what role you want me to play.. I have no limit My price depends on the...
No replies
Bornsmart
Bornsmart

Looking for a master

Novice sub looking for a master that will adore and spoil me
No replies
Goddess_mommy
Goddess_mommy

Only real slave

Hey slave mummy want you in her DM texting and begging her to pegged you and use you like the real WHORE you are a...
No replies
Mommy Four
Mommy Four

30 [F] I am seeking for a novice or...

Kik goddessnataliebrooks Google chat M*****t@gmail. com
No replies
Goddessmaria2you
Goddessmaria2you

Don 4 Sub

Pm me on kik missmariajose12 or snap Marialatext2 or telegram @goddessmaria2u or text SMS and signal (774) 8*****7 if...
No replies
Goddessmaria2you
Goddessmaria2you

DOM FOR SUB

28 [F4M] Texas - Online . Anyone in the mood to sext / trade nudes and masturbate with me? ready to cum for you :)...
No replies
Mistress Tony
Mistress Tony

Hey am mommy popson and I am a strict...

Hey am mommy popson and I am a strict professional goddess and cruel I seek for a slave wo is ready to serve me and...
No replies
Mistress Tony
Mistress Tony

Mistress of i class

Hey am mommy popson and I am a strict professional goddess and cruel I seek for a slave wo is ready to serve me and...
No replies
Mommy4uall
Mommy4uall

Are you willing to go in becoming my personal...

Kik goddessnataliebrooks Google chat M*****t@gmail. com Telegram @mommyforyou90
No replies
Goddess_mommy
Goddess_mommy

Only real slave 😈

Hey slave mummy want you in her DM texting and begging her to pegged you and use you like the real WHORE you are a...
No replies
Mommy4uall
Mommy4uall

Professional strict mistress seeking a...

No replies
Mommyforyouall
Mommyforyouall

Are you ready to be own and have a long term...

No replies
Mistress Sandra
Mistress Sandra

Hello Submissive slaves

Your pathetic life is not useful anymore, and your dark desires lead you to me, so don't hesitate loser come to me...
No replies
Mistress Tony
Mistress Tony

Am a single superior dominatrix looking for a...

No replies
Mommyofyouall
Mommyofyouall

29 F Am professional strict mistress seeking...

Hope you are aware of your one time ownership registration fee slave? Just $15 dm with your payment method dm me Kik...
No replies
Momnyisready
Momnyisready

29 F Am professional strict mistress seeking...

Hope you are aware of your one time ownership registration fee slave? Just $15 dm with your payment method dm me Kik...
No replies
Mommyforyou
Mommyforyou

Professional mommy seeking an attractive...

Kik goddessnataliebrooks Google chat m*****t@gmail. com
No replies
Goddesstran
Goddesstran

Seeking for a slave or sissy

Seeking for a submissive sissy or slave text me on google chat:t*****9@gmail. com Instagram:goddesstres123
No replies
Mommyforyou
Mommyforyou

Professional mistress seeking an attraction...

Kik goddessnataliebrooks Google chat @m*****t@gmail. com
No replies
Goddessmaria2you
Goddessmaria2you

Pm me if you are ready to explore more

Mistress is available for serious and submissive slut, sissy, slave, sub, sph, newbie, diaper slut, that wanna be...
No replies
Melanin Goddess
Melanin Goddess

Financial dominator looking for pay pig

I’m a profesional financial dominator searching for a pay pig. Message me if you are submissive and obedient and want...
No replies
Melanin Goddess
Melanin Goddess

Looking for submissives

Dm me if you want sexy melanin goddess to rule your world
No replies
Melanin Goddess
Melanin Goddess

Looking for slaves

Message me if you’re a good and obedient sissy slut ready to be owned
No replies
Melanin Goddess
Melanin Goddess

Findom goddess looking for a paypig

Message me here f*****1@gmail. com if you’re ready to serve. Do not message me if you’re not serious
No replies
Melanin Goddess
Melanin Goddess

Message me if you need a financial dominator

Message me on google chat f*****1@gmail. com Pay pigs that willing and ready to serve
No replies
Goddessmaria21
Goddessmaria21

Pm me to be own by a sexy mistress mistress

I am a 29 year old domme/mommy from the USA who is looking for a little boy to take care of! i have been little-less...
No replies
Goddessmaria21
Goddessmaria21

Pm mommy

Mistress is available for serious and submissive slut, sissy, slave, sub, Sph newbie, diaper slut that wanna be well...
No replies
Mistressfaith1130
Mistressfaith1130

Hello I’m personally seeking for a sissy that...

Hello I’m personally seeking for a sissy that we serve me 24/7
No replies
Mistressmirabel
Mistressmirabel

New submissive slave nedded

I personally seek a slave to serve me. So tell me your name, age, and more about yourself. If you’re interested...
No replies
Melanin Goddess
Melanin Goddess

Findom/Fendom

Financial dominator looking for slave/paypig If you are serious, email me or message me on google chat @...
No replies
Mistressfaith1130
Mistressfaith1130

I’m seeking for a serious sissy that we serve...

I’m seeking for a serious sissy that we serve me 24/7..add me on Snapchat. marykate420420
No replies
Goddessmaria21
Goddessmaria21

I’m up for a live session

Mistress is available for serious and submissive slut , sissy, slave , sub , Sph newbie, diaper slut that wanna be...
No replies
Goddessmaria21
Goddessmaria21

Looking for a sex slave

Pm me if you horny and willing to get kinky with a sexy beautiful mistress in the Bdsm lifestyle both online and in...
No replies
Mistressmirabel
Mistressmirabel

New slave needed

I need a new sissy slut slave who is very submissive if you’re in message me on telegram @mirabelthewickedqueen
No replies
Goddess490
Goddess490

Looking for both online and in person devoted...

Seeking for committed and obedient slave who will love to honor, adore, serve, and obey my commands, and who requires...
No replies
Goddess490
Goddess490

Seeking for both online and in person...

I'm a open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are. I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in...
No replies
Goddess490
Goddess490

Seeking for both online and real time...

I’m Dominant Mistress with many years of experienced. And I only need an obedient, trustworthy, submissive slave,...
No replies
Goddess490
Goddess490

Seeking for devoted submissive slave

Seeking for a sissy and good submissive slaves. that wants to be owned and controlled and that won’t waste my time!...
No replies
Goddess490
Goddess490

I’m available hookup, Incall/Outcall, Car...

I’m available hookup, Incall/Outcall, Car fun, Availability 24/7. Seeking for both online and real time submissive...
No replies
Goddess Katherine
Goddess Katherine

BDSM

Looking for submissive slave
No replies
Goddess490
Goddess490

Seeking for loyal submissive slaves

Seeking for both online and real time submissive slaves Dm me via Snapchat @mistress490, kik @Goddess460, Telegram...
No replies
Mistress Audrey Brynn
Mistress Audrey Brynn

Mistress isys

Are you into the dom/sub kinky erotic sex plays and fetish's dm me if you are ready to serve me as your sissy slave
No replies
Mistress Audrey Brynn
Mistress Audrey Brynn

Text me on telegram

Are you into the dom/sub kinky erotic sex plays and fetish's dm me if you are ready to serve me as your sissy slave...
No replies
Join Kinkers Club now!

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum