Mistress is seeking for real submissive slave...

Mistress_alice
Mistress_alice
Name:Mistress Alice
Role:Domme
Tittle:Mistress/Goddess/ma'am/dominatrix
Sexuality: straight
DMs:open
I'm a dominant with 9 years experience seeking to have my long term submissive. I'm kinky, adventurous, thoughtful, and deviant.
As far as BDSM goes, if you are under the impression it's all "40 shades of grey" Rhianna songs, leather, and people pretending to be daddies and little girls, then you are looking for something different that what D/S is to me if you recognize that those are just specific areas of BDSM that are somehow drawn to, then that's perfect. However personally, I'm not drawn towards age play, heavy Pain play, or role-playing. I want a real interaction with a real person that has a real D/S dynamic and flow to it. I Don't do scenes, I'm not a rigger, none of this is "Playing" to me.

I've started with things I'm not looking for, so here's the list of things I'm looking for from the submissive side of a prospective partner. Eager communicative. Engaged (conversationally, e.t.c.). submissive. understand that being submissive isn't a complete personality I'm and for itself. Honest, attractive, intelligent and eager to learn. Eager to be thought and trained, I'm open to biginners- I don't mind a lack of experience as long as you are motivated and willing to submit.

sexy stuffs? have tried quite a bit. have been involve in D/S relationships for a while and never for once be afraid to try new things if it interesting. There's a lot of things I enjoyed, so here's some thought that made me hard for 7 days: TPE, Mind-break, orgasm denial, collars, plug, and spanking...

all of that is heavily focused on sexual part. I'm also looking for something akin to friendship with the potential of a romantic relationship. I like chatting through out the day, talking about whatever strikes either of our fancy. I don't have a problem with online and long distance relationship since relocation won't be a problem in the long term for me.

Name:Mistress Lucy
I'm a dominant with 9 years experience seeking to have my long term submissive. I'm kinky, adventurous, thoughtful, and deviant.
As far as BDSM goes, if you are under the impression it's all "40 shades of grey" Rhianna songs, leather, and people pretending to be daddies and little girls, then you are looking for something different that what D/S is to me if you recognize that those are just specific areas of BDSM that are somehow drawn to, then that's perfect. However personally, I'm not drawn towards age play, heavy Pain play, or role-playing. I want a real interaction with a real person that has a real D/S dynamic and flow to it. I Don't do scenes, I'm not a rigger, none of this is "Playing" to me.

I've started with things I'm not looking for, so here's the list of things I'm looking for from the submissive side of a prospective partner. Eager communicative. Engaged (conversationally, e.t.c.). submissive. understand that being submissive isn't a complete personality I'm and for itself. Honest, attractive, intelligent and eager to learn. Eager to be thought and trained, I'm open to biginners- I don't mind a lack of experience as long as you are motivated and willing to submit.

sexy stuffs? have tried quite a bit. have been involve in D/S relationships for a while and never for once be afraid to try new things if it interesting. There's a lot of things I enjoyed, so here's some thought that made me hard for 7 days: TPE, Mind-break, orgasm denial, collars, plug, and spanking...

all of that is heavily focused on sexual part. I'm also looking for something akin to friendship with the potential of a romantic relationship. I like chatting through out the day, talking about whatever strikes either of our fancy. I don't have a problem with online and long distance relationship since relocation won't be a problem in the long term for me.

Hit me up here
Kik username: christi178
Snapchat username whiteloyale22
Sexyallen
Sexyallen
Hi Sexy Mistress Alice! I must be Your next and greatest conquest! I just sent You a message to kik!
Ym
Ym
Hi
Neo
Neo
Hey

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum