Dominant mistress looking submissive slave

Mistress_liky09
Mistress_liky09
31 F Am professional strict mistress seeking for a loyalty and truthful slave to owned and worship me.

I’m a professional strict dominant mistress am 31 years old and looking for a slave to serve and worship me in this bdsm lifestyle I have been into this lifestyle for some many years but always do on and off am now ready to owned a slave that will be caring and loving for her mistress my kinks and limit I’m into orgasm denial, face sitting,femdom, FACESITTING bondage,restraint, chastity cage device,ass and pussy worship, strapped-on,golden shower, binding,tease and denial,edging, feet worship,toilet humiliation, public humiliation, breath play,wax play, Cock and ball torture, paddling, canning, slapping, choking, ball bursting, verbal humiliation, gagging, blind fold, butt plug, nipple clamps.

If you are new to this lifestyle, I can train you step by step. I expect you to behave and I want you to follow all my commands by serving me. At least 18 years old and above. Can be single, married, attached, divorced, or whatever. I want you to be loyal, devoted with a good heart.
Message me your age and location if you are interested and I will make sure to respond you immediately. Also I do not accept rude and arrogant guy, be respectful.
are you willing to go in becoming my personal submissive so you can explore kinky orgasmic pleasure in multiple ways
I like teasing you, laughing at you with a satisfied smile and sadistic gleam in my eye! To SERVE, to SACRIFICE to SUBMIT & STARVE, all in the name of the Goddess you adore. Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. You are lucky if you are reading this because the powerful Goddess you have been hoping for is already here. What are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity before it’s too late. You are here because you are looking for attention and adored goddess like me, that is what motivates you to change your life. Don’t worry, we will do it that way as long as the important thing is that you are honest with me and don’t lie and you can’t fool me. This will propel you to success as a slave. If you are beginner or experienced are welcome here. I’m not here to chat or flirt so don’t waste my time. Let’s build good connections and I don’t want purely sexual, we don’t know that we are for each other If you feel tired of looking for someone to serve, your request has been answered because the woman you have longed for the most in your whole life is here. I am looking for a man like you who knows how to respect women like me and be content with one serving. I want you to obey everything I command

Telegram:mis_liky09

Kik:mistresslily0909

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum