I’m a professional dominant mistress Rosa...

Dimplesmistress
Dimplesmistress
It’s a ritual to be performed by paying a commitment fee to your dominant mistress in a way of showing your seriousness and that your are willing to give complete loyalty,it’s has been since generations that slaves send gifts and other items to their dominant mistresses in a way of showing appreciation to their dominant mistress of the time and training being giving to them,so that the dominant mistress can give the best of her services,activities and abilities to train the submissive slave..it’s weird in the world that we live in today that people come online searching for a dominant mistress thet can make use of without paying

for their time and services,remember that being a dominant doesn’t mean the mistress don’t have other things doing,but she will have to create time for you as her submissive so that you can get the best training and services,I know they’re many fake dominant mistresses out there..but for those of you that are willing to build a excellent communication,relationships,loyalty with a dominant mistress you can text me on my hangout Mistressrosa100@ gmail.com, my best of service and training is assure plus you will have yourself a professional dominant mistress that has so many activities going on and services..positive vibes,positive response and take note I don’t take nonsense 🪓😈🫁🫀👠💼🦀🦞🐍🐈🐉🐲🔥

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum