PM ME IF YOU THINK IM SEXY ENOUGH TO DOM YOU 😍🥰

Anonymous
29 [F4M]-Mommy domme looking for her sweet submissive boy!

hello!

i am a 29 year old domme/mommy who is looking for a little boy to take care of! i have been little-less for around a year now and i think it’s time i found my someone special.

i have been a domme for a around 3-4 years now with both real life and online experience.

as a mommy, i would like to think i’m caring, affectionate and loving. i absolutely adore showering my little in affection, pet names and kisses. i love to talk a lot so expect lots of texting, voicenotes & phone calls (if you’re comfortable with it!). i do really enjoy giving my little motivation and helping them be the best little (and person) they can be.

rules and check ins would be the norm (this includes diaper changes if you wore also). punishments if you were crossing the line too as standard.

i *adore* edging, chastity, teasing, humiliation, embarrassment, plugs, gooning, pegging and lots more. on the flip side, i love getting involved with little space activities and making my little feel safe to go as deep in that space as they feel.

it’s worth mentioning im looking for something long term and it would be amazing if you were based close to me (the USA or europe) as i would like to meet and pursue this in real life
But also okay with online and any time zone .

thank you so much for reading - please do feel free to get in touch if you feel like you would be interested. please make sure you use any honorific’s in your first message, and if you’re too shy to properly start a conversation, just give me a nudge by using an emoji or something similar! :)
KIK missmariajose12 or snap misslatext4 or google chat g*****[email protected] or signal and text sms (774) 8*****7 or telegram @goddessmaria2
Tightasssissy
Tightasssissy
Dom me
Jason92goudanl
Jason92goudanl
Texted you but no reply
S
S
You are definetly hot enough to dom me. I will obey you and accept whatever training you supply. Please let me be your little slave boy!

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum