Seeking Goddess/Femdom master

Dreamtobesaton
Dreamtobesaton
Hi!

I’m 31 years old, new to Seattle. I’ve always had a desire/fantasy to be someone’s facesitting slave. I want to worship you, obey your every command, buy you nice things, give you money and make you happy. I want you to sit on my face and dominate me. You can wear pants/shorts while you do it, or not. You can ignore me and scroll your phone while you do it, or you can talk to me or do anything you want to me.

If you don’t possess the ability to write a grammatically correct sentence without typos, don’t bother messaging me lol. Same goes if you expect there to be an exchange of money without ever meeting. If you’re able to chat like a normal person, and meet in a normal situation one time so we can get introduced, then my heart and soul can be yours. I am serious, but I’m not naive and I’m not a fool. Don’t waste my time thinking I’m desperate enough to send strangers on the internet money without ever meeting.

Serious inquiries only! Text me at (415) 2*****0
Dreamtobesaton
Dreamtobesaton
My number was censored I guess. Just shoot me a message on here and we can discreetly exchange contact info. Thank you!
Dreamtobesaton
Dreamtobesaton
Only people local to the Seattle area please 🙏
Globreezy88
Globreezy88
Hi there
Globreezy88
Globreezy88
How’s your day going so far slave boy?
Dreamtobesaton
Dreamtobesaton
Hi! Sent you a pm