DOMINANT MISTRESS SEEKING FOR A SUBMISSIVE...

Mommy Goddess
Mommy Goddess
ROLES
Mistress/mommy
Add me up if you are seeking

30F Am professional strict mistress seeking for a loyalty and truthful slave to owned and worship me. If you are new to this lifestyle, I can train you step by step. I expect you to behave and I want you to follow all my commands by serving me. At least 18 years old and above. Can be single, married, attached, divorced, or whatever. I want you to be loyal, devoted with a good heart. Message me your age and location if you are interested and I will make sure to respond you immediately

KINKS: Actirasty, Analingus, Quirophilia, Bondage, Blindfold Sex,sexcam,Dominance, Zentai, Food Play, Voyeurism, Role Play,

Looking for: Submissive Males & Females(beginners too) that understand that I hold total control and want to serve me with every fiber of their being and any sissy slut willing to serve

Limits: I'm a professionally trained Domme so limits and preferred kinks are open for discussion. NOTHING ILLEGAL WILL BE TOLERATED!
Asking for nudes right off the jump will result to being blocked!
Your consent and safety is #1 priority.

ADD UP

Telegram:godess_mistress_yuzu
Kik:goddess_mistress09

MY DM ARE OPEN
Willyz
Willyz
I wish Mistress was closer as I seek in person sessions. Your picture is beautiful despite giving the world the finger. I am retired Military and 57 do I’m probably outside you age parameters any way. I do wish you the best
Alice
Alice
I need a mistress

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum