Passion Driven

Willyz
Willyz
Is it all about Money? This lifestyle was not intended to be a business to someone. And mistresses that charge tribute? Wow! Under the guise of trust building? Give me a break! Slaves - please quit sending tribute sight unseen. I am seeking a Mistress who is passion driven. I have enjoyed sessions with many of you. Thanks for trusting me. I want something more passion driven and personal. Is anyone truly interested in sharing a slightly off centered relationship? Hit me up!
Crystal Lust
Crystal Lust
My name is mistress candy, and I owned my personal dungeon.I want to have a fantastic relationship with you as my obedient sub and I look forward with much excitement to train with strict discipline. I want you to prove worthy of my supremacy as I will make you yearn to where my collar and leash and relinquish total control of yourself to me. Your time with me would be a time you would never forget all your life and would last for a very long time, having great times together and exploring those kinky side in you with great pleasure.

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum