Dominant, and protective. Looking for the...

Missnobullshi
Missnobullshi
Are you kinky but not into the whole scene of harsh whips and chains? Perhaps you’re just curious but unsure of where you fit in? Perhaps a sensual seattle femdom session is your speed.
Does the idea of a Mistress make you a little nervous but excited nonetheless? Maybe you need to be seduced into kinky submission.
Put yourself in my hands and allow me to help you figure out what you like while maintaining a comfortable balance of sexy and kinky. There’s always a balance in BDSM between pleasure and pain but sometimes you’re kinky and just into the whole pain idea and that’s totally okay. (That doesn’t mean you’re not kinky.)
From a sensual femdom approach, I make a big point of connecting with my play partner and really getting to the core of what drives their interest. For me, connection is everything when it comes to interpersonal relationships. I believe that kink does not have to be a strict protocol related event or that I have to be a cold, hard, bitch in order to get you to do what I want. In fact, I think I can control you with a simple look or a sultry command.
SOME KINKY IDEA 
Bound to be Sensual
I run my ropes slowly and seductively across your skin while roping you into some intimately exposing positions. Close your eyes and let your inhibitions fade.
Sensual Exploration
Have you ever wondered what something felt like or how you respond to a certain sensation? The flick of a feather across your skin, gliding nails against your neck..
Foot Worship
Do you love the way feet look with their soles all scrunched up or their toes points in an elegant arc? Do you love the way a lovely manicured toe feels in your mouth?
Erotic Hypnosis
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be unable to control your reactions simply by having a beautiful woman whisper a single word into your ear?
Sensual Domination
You’ll be under my thumb and under my control in the best possible ways while I open your mind and body up to new perverse and exciting sensation, I'm searching on serious diligent and obedient slave not an arrogant slave but respectful and honest slave that really ready to commit to serve text ME your number or mail cos I'm not always available on here 

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum