I really really need a mistress or domina to...

Kislut
Kislut
I really really need a mistress or domina to serve in Accra.
Blackpearl Findom
Blackpearl Findom
Hi slave!

Unlike many silly dolls on the Internet who call themselves GODDESSES (LOL), I am a true mental sadist and get great pleasure from manipulating the human mind. I am devoid of empathy. That is why I chose the profession of a psychologist and now I am raising money for the next stage, for my MBA.
The human psyche and manipulative techniques have always interested me and have been the subject of study for several years. I love complete and permanent control over my slave's life, career, and wallet and can't stand the word "no". I am adept at humiliating, insulting and ridiculing as much as possible. Limits are negotiable and can be written into the contract. You are required to be ready for complete submission and open your wallet and account for me and my wishes. The most painful thing for a business person is the loss of money, and I know how to make people suffer. I enjoy not so much the money as the very process of humiliation and control. I guarantee complete anonymity and am not interested in your real name, place of work or residence.
I am looking for my permanent slave and toy for a long term relationship and possibly a monogamous relationship with one slave, abandoning all others (if the slave is worthy and generous enough).
If you are ready to start, then show your loyalty and motivation, I want to make sure that you are serious enough and really want it.
You can send your first tribute right now to my BTC wallet bc1q4tmk56htfk556qttwdjj9mvm5jjuu35nhncm67
and after that I will deside what will be next.
Your Goddess Pearl

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum