26[F4M] #london#online -Soft Mommy Domme...

Goddess Grace
Goddess Grace
From the inside out,I am a mistress.To me,it's not kink or role-play,I genuinely believe it.Everything about me from my feminine grace,to alluring energy and cadence,the way i carry myself and how I assert my dominance;Everything about me radiates Goddess energy....

In addition to this default of mine, I also naturally embody the "mommy" role being kind and nurturing,mixed with being assertive and authoriatative,+loving innocent,youthful,nerdy cute boys,I fucking love this dynamic. i might love this dynamic most actually.

Lastly,I'm passionately a mistress as well.don't even get a started on humiliation,degrading,bondage,CBT,punishment,pegging smothering,trampling,slapping etc. Shamelessly sadistic,with some sensuality hear and there for balance

Phycological kinks: pegging, edging, facesitting,cosplay, assplay, worshipping, latex,humiliation, Chastity crossdressing, Joi, sph, foot fetish, bondage breastfeeding,face fucking,CBT,anal play/pegging,face fucking/Gagging,task edging,collar & leash,Goddess and servant pleasant, little boy and girl

So as you can see, I like to have fun! The ideal sub for me would having as many similar kinks as i do, preferably in his 20's ( not against 17-19/ early 45's just preference), respectful,mature, and genuinely love BDSM & Fem Dom as much as I do I'm also switch, so if you're one as well then even better( if you're strictly a Dom, don't bother,I'm only interested in sub/switch men ). kik goddessxxx10 snapchat... goddessgrac2627
Bttm4toughmistress
Bttm4toughmistress
Im all yours mistress open to all you seek
Titan Zus Hallows
Titan Zus Hallows
Mommy ….. I am no Mother…..
7*****0
Zus

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum