Looking to take you on a journey

Misslaurawhip
Misslaurawhip
i'm a very sadistic and cruel mistress I've been in the lifestyle for 9years now, leaning towards online relationships or irl and physical sessions I tend to build a very strong connection with my partner after we've built trust - very strict and demanding though. I'm into pegging, facesitting, abdl, sissification, humiliation, degradation, **** play, foot worship, cbt, impact play, bondage, mummification, chastity, orgasm control, ruined orgasm. full human toilet, rituals, cuckold I am the fiery femme fatale you are looking for; confident, sexy, smart, sassy and ruthless. I do not accept insubordination and I will punish it mercilessly. I want you to spoil Me and treat Me like a queen and in turn I will let you kiss the ground I step on. As much as I enjoy being a raging bitch intent on destroying your very soul, I have a hidden nurturing side that will guide you with a gentle but firm hand. I will not respond to messages such as ''Hi sexy/beautiful/hot stuff/etc.'', ''Wanna be friends?'' or any other empty bullshit.
snapchat laura_s3953
kik laura90898

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum