Anonymous

Lovely

It’s a beautiful day, but not that beautiful as I ❗️
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi any lady from any age in Nairobi Kenya...

Hi any lady from any age in Nairobi Kenya seeking NSA sex, mature women seeking a young guy just inbox u will have a...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello

I love you always
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous
Msezadasinn
Msezadasinn

Hello slave

I’m a single mistress seeking for a obedient submissive sissy slave to be own and collar by me, if you are interested...
No replies
Missnobullshi
Missnobullshi

Dominant, and protective. Looking for the...

Are you kinky but not into the whole scene of harsh whips and chains? Perhaps you’re just curious but unsure of where...
No replies
Sissy Slave Bella
Sissy Slave Bella

Sissy wants to be

I’m a submissive transgender sissy I am waiting to be permanently locked in chastity, anklets, bracelets and collar
No replies
Crazy4coco
Crazy4coco

Let’s play

Let me make your day better 💦 https://onlyfans. com/crazyy4coco
No replies
Sammiesoles
Sammiesoles

I do custom FETISH WORK looking for anyone...

I do Custom FETISH WORK !! I will make your wildest dreams come true !! 😘 I take personal request I do pictures...
No replies
Mistresssteph
Mistresssteph

Searching for a submissive sissy Slave

Am real dominant mistress I have a lot of experience in this lifestyle am need of slave who also want a mistress to...
No replies
Kate24222
Kate24222

Dm me if you are ready to served me forever

I’m ready to make my Slave the best man on earth
No replies
Mistressdora
Mistressdora

Im a mistress looking for a humble cunt slave...

Im a mistress looking for a humble cunt slave To be owned forever D*****s@gmail. com 9*****7
No replies
Jennywilson
Jennywilson

Hello!

Am Jenny seeking for a flirt partner to have fun with and enjoy the life time 😁😆 I am down for fun, flirt and BDMS....
No replies
Jennywilson
Jennywilson

Available for HOOKUP &BDMS 🥰😍😛😋

Am Jenny😋, a mistress 🧝‍♀️seeking for a loyal slave 🧛‍♂️that will be submissive and trustworthy, and I’m also...
No replies
Jennywilson
Jennywilson

Hit me up for Hookups & BDMS 🥰🥰😍🤪😜🤩🥳

Am Jenny😋, a mistress 🧝‍♀️seeking for a loyal slave 🧛‍♂️that will be submissive and trustworthy, and I’m also...
No replies
Mommyhayley
Mommyhayley

Any sugar baby

I’m looking for a sugar baby to spoil hangout y*****9@gmail. com
No replies
Jennywilson
Jennywilson

HOOKUP 💦 💧👅💋

Am Jenny😋, A mistress 🧝‍♀️& available for hookup, flirt and have some fun 😘🥰🥰😍 Let’s have some fun together. Kindly...
No replies
Mommy
Mommy

Session and humiliation

I’m mistress looking for obedient submissive sissy I will like. I want to train you, explore the Bdsm lifestyle with...
No replies
Mommy
Mommy

I’m available for both incall and outcall...

I’m free today and want some kinky and nasty sex right now, Host or Travel you must know how to fuck... down for...
No replies
Mommy
Mommy

I’m ready to humiliate and dominate sissy

I’m a dominate I’m horny who is in for session Snapchat ezdai2020
No replies
Mommy
Mommy

Looking for submissive sissy to humiliate and...

Looking for local for daily use and trained up to be fully submissive and control. I’m mistress on findom/femdom and...
No replies
Mommy
Mommy

Hookup in North Carolina I’m available

I’m the lates girl in town sexy and nasty to all you need if you are not interested don’t contact me I charge low...
No replies
Mommy
Mommy

Ready to humiliate on session

I found myself horny this evening who I’m for session mistress ready to humiliate and you gonna cum on ur body and...
No replies
Mommy
Mommy

Ready to trained submissive sissy slave

The Woman decides the direction of the male's training and his job is to live up to Her expectations im here to...
No replies
Mommy
Mommy
Charlotte
Charlotte

Hook up 👅

Anal sex🍆cowgirl 🍌hottest 🍑doggy 🍆69 hottest ride 🍑 Banana 🍌 split 💦Armchair Traveler 🍓suck your nipple 🔥 And cardate...
No replies
Charlotte
Charlotte

Sex fun Available 24/7

👅💦💦YOUNG SEXY HOT GIRL (DOGGY STYLE SPECIALS)💦👅Availability day and night💦👅hungry Pussy ur style💦👅Meet Anyone📞incall...
No replies
Mommy
Mommy

I’m down to trained some submissive sissy slave

I’m mistress looking for submissive sissy to humiliate and trained in Bdsm lifestyle
No replies
Anniebeauty26
Anniebeauty26

Dominant

I'm looking for a slave but not only slave but slave that will be submissive, loyal and humble to me. are you one?...
No replies
Vic
Vic

So

Single lady
No replies
Leslie
Leslie

Pain sluts

Pegging and canning is what truly makes me happy... (323) 3*****6 No youngsters...
No replies
Coco
Coco

A true fet Queen

Don’t be surprised if you end up leaving your wife for me😋 I’m your chocolate dream by the end of every session you’d...
No replies
Coco
Coco

Pay piggies

Looking for paying piggies love an anxious man whose ready for abuse pay up and let me whip you up!
No replies
Goddessrage
Goddessrage

HELLO SUBMISSIVE SISSIES OR SLAVES..I AM...

Long time deviant come super woman ⛓ Sensual, sadistic, hypnotizing. Submissive, CD, sissy, slut, whore, slave.🔞 Life...
No replies
Sugartree
Sugartree

Sugar mommy needed

Just looking for a sugar mommy to spoil me so if you wanna cashapp me to talk nasty to you or whatever just dm me on...
No replies
Mistress 💕
Mistress 💕

I’m a good mistress and have a good slaves...

Contact here .*****d@gmail. com +1*****2
No replies
Coco
Coco

Cocoistheonee

For those currently texting me! Text my kik account for services and fun with your goddesss
No replies
Cole
Cole

Looking for the new submissive partner

A very experienced Dom look looking for a submissive partner preferably something long-term but will train if need be...
No replies
Mistress 💕
Mistress 💕
Cole
Cole

Making stars

Ever thought about doing adult entertainment films if you’re interested message me back we have a few openings at the...
No replies
Toriko
Toriko

Maledom sex slave

I must have a obedient female to be my sex slave, are you going to be the one to submit yourself to my will and...
No replies
Plum Theprincess
Plum Theprincess

I’m strictly here for hookup matured mind...

Are you stressed and need some hot girl like me? I’m horny matured girl I loves squirting 💦 I wanna fulfill your...
No replies
Plum Theprincess
Plum Theprincess

Selling my content pics and videos

2 Pictures -1 video :- $20 2 Pictures -2 videos :- $25 4 pictures - 3 videos :- $30 8 pictures - 4 videos :- $45...
No replies
Elizbeth
Elizbeth

Text me for hookup

Text me for hookup (937) 7*****1
No replies
Melly
Melly

Looking for Finsub

Got this app recommended from FindomTwitter by a sub so who’s ready to serve and worship your new queen ? Train you...
No replies

Meet up

Hi dear add me on Snapchat @mammi099 for sex or massage at affordable price 🥰🦋💕 Text my snap I’m not really active on...
No replies
Sanderskate
Sanderskate

Are you alone tonight? cuz i am!!kik me @...

Are you alone tonight? cuz i am!!kik me @ mycourtney0
No replies
Jade23
Jade23

Is there any female who is willing to show me...

Is there any female who is willing to show me around her body and be her slave
No replies
Goddess4sluts
Goddess4sluts

Don for sex slave

Inbox me if you are interested and willing to be used by a mistress as a sex slave Both online and in person kik...
No replies
Goddess
Goddess

What are your inner desire and fantasies you...

You do not need to have prior experience with BDSM to book with Me. I will meet you at the level you’re at, helping...
No replies
Goddess4sluts
Goddess4sluts

Dominant mistress looking for sex slave to...

Inbox me on kik missmariajose12 or Snapchat Goddess_mar27 or google chat g*****5@gmail. com or Skype g*****0@gmail....
No replies
Ben
Ben

Spoil

I'm Ben 😍😍looking for a cool and honest baby that I can spoil beyond her expectations and make her dreams come true !...
No replies
Mistressbecca62
Mistressbecca62

Seeking for slave

Hi any online slave here seeking for a submissive slave add me on Snapchat mistress_becca3
No replies
Missjane
Missjane

Looking for submissive to be collar

Looking for submissive to be collar
No replies
Missjane
Missjane

Always discreet and respectful to all my...

Always discreet and respectful to all my submissive slave :s*****7@gmail. com
No replies
Misssusan55
Misssusan55

Need new sub to explore his deepest Fantasy

I’m a kinky strong woman, Who’s got enough power of steer and control over her subs in the past…I chat with you and...
No replies
Goddess Scarlett
Goddess Scarlett

Goddess in need of a humble and curious slave...

Goddess in need of a humble and curious slave to own and collar
No replies
Cierrabradb2021
Cierrabradb2021

I’m a strict mistress with good attributes...

Would you like me to dominate you and take over all your finance Pm if you’re looking to be drained now slave I’m...
No replies
Goddess Scarlett
Goddess Scarlett

I’m seeking for a obedient submissive slave...

I’m seeking for a obedient submissive slave /sissy slut to own and train Kik Goddessbehappy
No replies
Goddessnatasha
Goddessnatasha

Femdom looking for paypigs

I offer professional domination to sincere submissives and bottoms, as well as BDSM coaching and instruction to male...
No replies
Misssusan55
Misssusan55

Looking for a submissive sub who’s ready to...

I see you are new to around here, just wanted you to know that if you are down for a good blend of kinky stuffs with...
No replies
Mistressmonalisa
Mistressmonalisa

Am in Dare need of an obedient Sub, the type...

Am in Dare need of an obedient Sub, the type who would be asked how much he wants to be degraded from 1-10 and he...
No replies
Darlene
Darlene

HMU

Hello guys, I’m looking for some great fun and also if I get a chance a relationship, interested in old men don’t...
No replies
Miss Jas
Miss Jas

Visiting ATL Pro Dom Miss Jas

Asian Goddess Miss Jas visiting Black Friday seeking good boys to come submit to me. ✉️b*****s@gmail. com Twitter...
No replies
Join Kinkers Club now!

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum